The FFPS1424-R comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 1-4x magnification
- A functionally designed first focal plane range finder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Etched reticle visible in black without illumination or illuminated in red or green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments
- 1/2 MOA/click windage and adjustment knobs with resettable zeroes
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction - A sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water
The FFPS1424-R weighs 1 pound. It has a 30mm diameter tube and requires 30mm diameter scope rings.
The package also includes:
- A pair of heavy duty medium profile 30mm scope rings. The rings mount to any flat top Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped rifle.
- A detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter sunshade, for reducing outward glare from your scope lens to help conceal your position.
- A set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers for protecting your scope lenses when not in use.
- A felt drawstring carrying bag for storage and transport of your rifle scope when unmounted.
- A lint-free cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance of your scope lenses.
- One CR2032 3V battery for powering your scope's reticle illumination.
The FFPS1424-R is available in Black or in Flat Dark Earth.