- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity - each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- DiamondCoat lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provides the ultimate in abrasion resistance. The result is a flawless sight picture over a lifetime of hard use.
- A Leupold exclusive, our Index Matched Lens System provides exceptional brightness and extremely sharp resolution across the entire visual field.
Trusted by hunters and shooters worldwide.
Leupold VX-2 delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand.
We thought of everything…tactile power indictors; finger-adjustable click windage and elevation dials; the brightness, clarity, and contrast needed to hunt even in low-light conditions.
Of course, the ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and famous Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee only add to the VX-2’s popularity. CUSTOM DIAL SYSTEM
Leupold VX-2 3-9mm Rifle Scope has CDS (Custom Dial System) elevation dials, which allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. ONE INCH MAINTUBE
Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings. LENSES
Leupold scope lenses are coated to reduce light reflections and light scattering, thus increasing light transmission through the scope.
They should be cleaned as carefully as you would a camera lens. Begin by using a lens brush to remove dust and then pure alcohol, highgrade glass cleaner, or pure water on a cotton swab.