- „ÄźHigh Quality Optics„ÄĎ 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars.
- „ÄźHigh Magnification„ÄĎ Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens. Eyepiece1: 25mm(16X), Eyepiece2: 10mm(40X). 3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finderscope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- „ÄźBluetooth Control„ÄĎ Free includes one smartphone adapter and one bluetooth camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- „ÄźAdjustable Tripod and Carry Bag„ÄĎ This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- „ÄźSatisfaction Warranty„ÄĎ 1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
Gskyer 70mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope
This 70x400mm refractor telescope can be a good observation of celestial bodies and terrestrial objects - best for viewing lunar and planetary. Featuring all coated glass optical components, the travel scope provides clean, crisp views. Developed with the traveler in mind, this travel scope features a compact and portable design perfect for the on-the-go sky gazer.
‚óŹ Type: Refractor
‚óŹ Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75")
‚óŹ Focal Length: 400mm(f/5.7)
‚óŹ Mount: Altazimuth
‚óŹ Eyepiece: Low: 25mm(16X), High:10mm(40X)
‚óŹ Barlow lens: 3X
‚óŹ Max Magnification: 120X
‚óŹ Finderscope: 5×24 with cross-hair lines
‚óŹ Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK4 prism
‚óŹ Tripod: 65cm(31.5") height adjustable Aluminum tripod
‚óŹ If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel.
‚óŹ When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
‚óŹ Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better.
‚óŹ Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective.
‚óŹ NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!