- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Compact Precision Spotting Scope With ZOOM 12-36x50 (Includes Premium Portable, Foldable, Handled Tripod and Carrying Case and Lens Caps) 45 Degree Angled Eyepiece Allows Practical Comfortable Viewing
- RUBBER ARMOR CONSTRUCTION - Rugged Non-Slip With A LARGE, "Smooth Glide" Textured Focus Ring ON the main barrel, (NOT a tiny separate knob above) + No Slip Comfort Molded Grip. Special Features - Extendable/Retractable Eyepiece For Use WITH Or WITHOUT Glasses + Extendable Sunshade Built Onto The Main Barrel To Reduce Glare. Large Objective Lens Allows Superior Light Transmission And A Bright WIDE View
- PERFECT FOR NATURE - Wildlife, Outdoor Activities, Stargazing, Vacations, Hunting, Survival Training, Target Shooting, Bird Watching, Hiking, Camping, etc. Powerful Enough To Be Useful, Portable Enough To Be Convenient.
- HIGH DEFINITION MILITARY GRADE OPTICS - Optical Glass With Superior BAK4 Prism and Fully Multi Coated All Glass Lens which guarantees superior light transmission and brightness for optimal crystal clear viewing even for law enforcement applications.
- LIFETIME SUPPORT and Preferred Customer Status Discounts On Our Other Adventure Gear.
The Roxant Blackbird is our precision spotting scope that features premium military grade optics in a compact, very usable scope. If you've tried our Grip Scope, then you're familiar with our commitment to quality. Now we've put our experience into our Blackbird spotting scope. Whether you enjoy the outdoors, spotting wildlife or involved with law enforcement or surveillance, this scope delivers. The compact, durable scope is versatile, convenient and extremely usable. You'll enjoy crisp, pure color viewing with TRUE 12-36x50 ZOOM magnification. Our fully multi-coated lens and high grade BAK4 prism guarantee super light transmission and brightness. A Large 50mm objective lens allows an optimal bright, wide angle of view. Our 45 degree angled eyepiece is essential for comfortable viewing, unlike scopes with straight eyepiece which can be inconvenient in most viewing situations. UNDERSTANDING OPTICS 101: Most newbies figure more powerful is better. When it comes to spotting scopes, more powerful is not necessarily better. Why? The larger the magnification, the more jitter, color distortion and loss of definition you will have. Better optics are the key. FACT: Although you may find some scopes that advertise much higher magnifications, many of these claims are pointless. Magnification without definition is useless. Look for the best quality prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. Additional features to look for: retractable eyepiece (not fold down): for use with and without glasses, expandable sunshade for reducing sun glare, it's not a common feature, but something you'll wish you had. For convenience, performance and value, the Roxant Blackbird is hard to beat. It packs light and delivers quite a punch. Magnification: 12~36x / Objective diameter: 50mm / Field of view: 52-26M / 1000M / Unit dimension: 232x135x78 mm / Prism categories: BAK4 / Exit pupil diameter: 4.1-1.4mm / MIN. FOCAL LENGTH: 8m