- Universal Monitor Mount 1842 is designed to mount monitor to camera via a 1/4'' screw, which can be operated with fingers and tightened more with hex spanner. The max load is 1.5kg.
- Tooless Pan Adjustment: with monitor support 1842, you could adjust the position of monitor up to 180Â° as per your need using one hand without any tool, which makes shooting more convenient. Two M5 screws are applied for damping based on the weight of monitors
- Locked with two 1/4" screws: the monitor stand 1842 could be used on any accessories with two 1/4" threaded holes via two 1/4'' counterbore screws on counterbored slots, such as camera cage (gh5 cage 2049/ a6500 cage 1889/ a7II cage 1982/ a7RIII cage 2087), top plate (fs7 top plate 1975), red camera, etc.
- Ductility: it allows to fix with quick release nato clamp 1885 for quickly shift when shooting.
- Rubber cushion on the top is utilized to prevent the monitor from any scratches and damages. It enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation.
DescriptionSmallRig DSLR Monitor Holder Mount 1842
is used to mount the monitor to the cage. It enables the cameraman to have better monitoring as per the needs in different shooting scenarios. It features great convenience for the cameraman.Key Features:
1. Monitor can be locked via a 1/4"screw manually and locked tighter with a hex spanner.
2. The structure is very compact and it supports monitor up to 1.5kg.
3. Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of monitor up to 180° for better monitoring, and it enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation.Compatibility:
1 x Monitor Holder
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x 1/4"ScrewProduct Dimensions: