- Mounts Sony Alpha A-Mount (and Minolta AF) DSLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; Built-In Aperture Control Dial
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting qualityCompatible Cameras:
Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Popular models include::
Sony Alpha a7, a7R, a7S, a7 II, a7R II, a7S II
Sony Alpha a3000, a5000, a6000, a3500, a5100, aQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50Note:
This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.