- Boosts contrast in any environment.
- Significantly reduces light pollution.
- Standand filter thread for 1.25" eyepieces and other accessories.
- Metal frame and made of optical glass
- Provides superb views of the Orion, Lagoon, Swan and other extended nebulae.
Telescope 1.25" UHC Ultra High Contrast Narrow Bandpass Filter
UHC Filters are designed to selectively reduce the transmission of certain wavelengths of light, specifically those produced by artificial light. The new ultra high contrast UHC filter has improved contrast over the typical broadband filters. Sky background is darker, and contrast of emission nebulae are noticeably improved. The perfect filter for viewing nebula from light polluted skies, or for boosting the contrast of nebula from dark sky sites. In addition to it's optimum spectral and optical characteristics, the UHC filter offers important features that set it apart and result in the highest quality celestial views.
Program type : UHC
1xsturdy plastic case