- The Glass Solar Filter is for telescopes dew tube front end diameter from 86-104mm(2.58"-3.12")! Note: the front end diameter is bigger than the number in the telescope model. Please measure the front end diameter carefully.
- Glass filters are the highest quality filtering material for observing and imaging sunspots and granulation, through telescopes spotting scopes and binoculars. The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- The filters are made with high quality hand select glass.
- With this glass filter the Sun will be of a neutral, eye-pleasing white color. See sunspots, eclipses, and planetary transits of the Sun safely with your telescope and this filter
- CAUTION: Never attempt to view the sun with your eyes through this filter and optical device! It is only for Photography.
Solomark Glass Solar Filter