- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25- inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece.
- Mounted in a nicely anodized housing.
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon.
- Enhances the contrast of the moon and planets in photographic images.
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming.
This kind of Filters are made from renowned Schott and Hoya optical glass and allow for maximum contrast on viewing planetary and lunar detail. Individually precision ground, highly polished with maximum light transmission coatings on both sides, these filters are 100% guaranteed for life.