- Protects your gear from dust and inclement weather
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens- not plastic!
- Camera & lens controls are easily visible and operable through the RainSleeve
- Fits lenses measuring up to 7-inches (17,8 cm) in diameter & up to 18-inches (45,7 cm) in length
The RainSleeve from OP/TECH USA is made for for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements that fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera`s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the RainSsleeve. It can be used either handheld or on a tripod, and a small hole can be made to accommodate mounting longer lenses to the tripod. The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches in diameter and up to 18 inches long.