MK studio Highly Recommendation:
Dedicated to the Canon 70-200F2.8ISII, this camo lens cover from Selens provides waterproof protection for your equipment. It also safeguards against dust, scratches, impact. The cover is easy to install and remove, sliding on like a sleeve and leaving no residue on your lens. Another benefit of the camo cover is that it helps break up the shape of your lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife that you're less likely to scare them off.
The Selens Lens Cover fits a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II lens, and covers it with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition. Suited for photojournalists and sports shooters, this cover also breaks up the shape of the lens to make it beneficial for wildlife and nature photographers as well.
1. Waterproof rubber cover
2. Easy to install and remove
3. All button remains functional
4. To fit: Canon 70-200F2.8ISII
5. Helps maintain resale value of lens
6. Color helps disguise lens from wildlife
7. Protects lens from dust, scratches and impact
A set of lens cover for Canon 70-200F2.8ISII
As experts in lens cover design, our covers offer
- Camouflage in a choice of colours.
- Protection of your lens from knocks and scrapes.
- Comfort and insulation from handling cold lenses.
We manufacture our lens covers, using the best quality materials
- "Over-lock" stitching to edges prevents wear and fraying.
- Stitched with super strong thread to cope with all weather conditions.
- High Quality (poor protection if any thinner, thicker can get in the way)
- Choice between our standard black lined fabrics or our "Premium" rubber backed