- There are both 50 yard and 55 yard versions
- Keep a roll of JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape on hand during your next theatrical or entertainment production for marking the stage for props, actor cues and various other applications
- This.5-Inch wide gaffers tape promises residue-free removal and can easily be torn by hand so that you can quickly markup stages, bundle wires and color-code props
- JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is uniquely designed for a non-reflective look, so it can be used in photography and videography applications
- Product applications include marking stages, color-coding, labeling, gaffing lights, bundling wires, and more.Nal)
JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is a 1/2 inch wide gaffers tape that comes in 19 different colors. Spike tape is a narrow gaffers tape which is used to mark stages and for other color coding applications. Since it is a gaffers tape it will not leave adhesive residue behind when removed, can be torn by hand, and will not reflect light. Applications for spike tape include: color coding amp; marking; spiking stages; gaffing lights and bundling wires. JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is available in 50-yard rolls: fluorescent green, fluorescent pink, fluorescent orange and fluorescent yellow, and in 55-yard rolls: black, brown, burgundy, dark green, grey, purple, red, tan, teal, white and yellow, which are cut from Polyken 510 source material. NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size). This product's actual size is 12mm x 50m.Technical InformationCore: 3 inch diameterBacking/Carrier: vinyl coated clothAdhesive: rubberThickness: 11.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal) Adhesion (50/55-yard rolls): 50 ounces per inchAdhesion (45-yard rolls): 60 ounces per inch.