- This white balance filter is individually assembled, calibrated and certified for neutrality in the visible spectrum, and for 18% light transmission
- It allows digital photographers to quickly and easily set an accurate custom white balance
- It can be used on-the-fly to set a white balance in-camera when shooting JPEG, or later in post production when shooting RAW
- Using this white balance filter to set a custom white balance results in consistently balanced color and eliminates many of the yellow, red and blue color casts commonly seen in digital photography
- The white balance filter eliminates many of the inconsistencies and inconveniences associated with using white balance cards and targets, including unwieldy size, unwanted reflectivity, improper angling, and shadows
Linkstar White Balance Filter Card designed by a German designer, it is a white balance card made of special optical materials. Having the camera switched to manual focus mode, it needs only to be placed snugly in front of the lens and it instantly blurs all light sources which helps the camera to detect correct color temperature for the current environment. The white balance card is an ideal partner for digital photography and video recording.
1 x CA-WB1519