- Easy, one key operation for measurements and data storage.
- The IG-320 is very accurate with a 0.5% reproducibility capability at full scale
- Averages up to 99 data points
- View saved data on the display by scrolling to the numbered data point
- The protective cap holds the black glass calibration plate and protects the meter detection area
The Horiba IG-320 Gloss Meter is an instrument that reflects light when exposed to a surface. The intensity of this reflected light is measured as gloss. The IG-320 provides a measured value to confirm visual observations reducing human error. Applications vary widely from floor maintenance, floor polishing, marble polishing, to quality control of paint finishes on cars and appliances. Calibrations are performed using a black glass standard. Operation is simple and the user does not need to have any technical knowledge. The meter is laid on the surface to display the gloss value instantaneously. The IG-320's measurement angle is set at 60 degrees.