- High precision spot metering of the luminance with a measuring angle of 1Â° according to DIN 5032-7, Class B and DIN EN 13023-1
- SLR viewfinder with measuring circle of 1 degree and viewing field of 15 degrees
- CD Rom included with software for visualizing and processing the values measured and controlling the meter
- Backlight display illumination with LCD read-out in the viewfinder
- The silicon photo diode is color corrected, i.e. its spectral responsitivity is matched to the photopic daylight vision of the human eye
Precision measuring instrument for the specific requirements of the professional user. The meter provides luminance measurements from the distance from 1 m to infinity, while taking into consideration the ambient light. The MAVO-SPOT 2 USB is equipped with a high quality SLR optical system having a viewing field of 15 degrees and clearly marked measuring angle of 1 degree in the center as well as an external focusing ring. Two close-up lenses (optional) permit reducing the measuring distance down to 34 cm. The light sensor is color corrected, i.e. its spectral responsitivity is matched to the photopic daylight vision of the human eye V(). The accuracy classification for luminance meters is defined in DIN 5032-7, class B and in EN 13032-1, Appendix B. The MAVO-SPOT 2 USB fully meets all the regulations of the class B. A data memory for storing up to 1000 single measuring values, which can be subdivided into 10 groups, is available in the MAVO-SPOT 2 USB. The memory data can be visualized and processed directly with the keyboard and the display or also in the PC via USB Port and the included standard software.