- The Nucleus-M is a wireless 3 Channel system. Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
- Each motor has a built-in MDR unit, saving space and setup time. A single motor can be powered directly from the camera's battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
- The FIZ hand unit and two handle grips have a wireless range of 1000 feet. The signal from the FIZ hand unit can be upgraded to 1 1/4 miles with an additional accessory. Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit run off .When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days. The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
- FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels - focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips. 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm . Motors can calibrate on lenses without hard stops - such as photo-lens with follow focus gears.
- Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods . Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customizable 3-channel wireless lens control system. It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on either the FIZ hand unit or between the two wireless hand grips. You can even split control of the channels between the hand unit and wireless hand grips as you see fit with the push of a button.
The wireless range of both the hand unit and hand grips is 1,000 feet and with the planned upcoming transmission upgrade, the range can reach up to 1 ¼ miles! This makes it ideal for drone or car-mounted shots.
The hand grips can be attached to the included rosette mounts for handheld operation and can also be attached to top bar-based gimbals with the included Nucleus-M Hand Grip to Gimbal Adapters
Each motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the motors and hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control.
The motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don't have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
1* Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
2* Brushless Wireless Motors with 19mm Rod Support and 15mm Rod Bushings
1* Wireless Handle Left (Focus)
1* Wireless Handle Right (Iris, Zoom)
4* Follow Focus marking disks
1* 7-Pin to 740mm P-TAP Motor Power Cable
1* 296mm 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Connection Cable
1* 180mm 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Connection Cable
1* 18650 4 Slot Battery Charger
2* Handle to Arri Standard Rosette Adapter
2* Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (Compatible with 25mm/30mm Diameter)
1* Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
1* Hard Shell Waterproof Safety Case