- NEW and IMPROVED ultra-smooth nano-coating is 200% harder for ultimate protection and cleaning
- NEW 16-layer Ultra-Hard Nano Multi-Coating process creates the sharpest consumer circular polarizer available
- NEW Multi-coating technology yields 92% light transmission and is extremely scratch & stain resistant and water & oil repellent
- High-transparency UV absorbing polarizing film transmits 2/3 stop more light than standard PL films
- 5-year Limited Warranty when purchased from a USA Authorized Retailer
Developed to exceed the sharpness needs of 50-megapixel cameras entering the market, the Hoya HD3 Circular Polarizer camera filter sports a new and improved 16-layer ultra-smooth, ultra-hard nano-coating that is 2x sharper and 200% harder than the award-winning HD2 Circular Polarizer. Combined with Hoya's exclusive High-Transparency polarizing film that allows 2/3rds of a stop more light transmission than standard circular polarizing films, the new HD3 Circular polarizer is faster, sharper, and "Hoya Tough". Made exclusively in Japan, the new HD3 Circular Polarizing professional filters are manufactured with micro-precision under the strictest quality control to ensure each and every filter meets the demands of working professional photographers and their equipment. For this reason Kenko Tokina USA, the US distributor for Hoya Filters, provides a 5-year limited warranty against manufacture's defects when purchased from a USA authorized Hoya retailer.