- Special quiet Velcro closure enables flap to be opened with nearly silent operation by pulling down before pulling away from the bag.
- Fid lock patented magnetic clips allow easy drop-on attachment and fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be opened and closed with one hand, even when wearing gloves or when the bag is behind you
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access top zipper allows secure exchange of cameras and lenses without opening the front flap.
- Shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a flexible, non-slip shoulder pad. Silicone-treated non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it easy to move from the bag from front to back.
The Messenger DNA is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear. To deliver this performance, the bag has been outfitted with a series of new features and components: The front flap extends over the top of the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.. For additional wet weather protection, the bag includes a removable and reversible Weather Wrap cover that's silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night. To prevent the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter, an adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag which anchor it in position behind you. Fid lock patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast unique slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. The DNA 11 was built to accommodate either a mirror less camera with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses. The rear padded sleeve will hold an iPad (or similar sized tablet) or an 11-inch MacBook Air. There are tons of other amazing reasons to love this bag. Click over to the "Features" tab to learn more.