- ă3 in 1ă: AB02003 is a professional Mavic Pro bag, a camera case and a travel backpack with side panel removed. Innovative design allows you to use it under various environments.
- ăLarge Capacityă: With dimensions of 35x16x51cm (13.78x6.30x20.08in), the bag can take a Mavic 2 Pro (or a Mavic Pro), four batteries (battery on the drone not included), remote control and a charger as well as other accessories. It can also take a DSLR, two lenses, a 15â laptop and other personal items at the same time. The side panels are adjustable to satisfy your various needs on a trip.
- ăExcellent Protective Performanceă: A 15mm protective panel is set on the back. The bottom and front of the computer compartment are both filled with 8mm thick shockproof cotton, comprehensively protecting your laptop from shock. A rain cover is packaged to keep water out on rainy days.
- ăSelected Materială: The surface of the backpack is made of waterproof nylon, abrasion, scratch and deformation resistant. The back panel, luggage strap and handle are made respectively of lycra, ductile synthetic fibre, and breathable microfiber, rendering each single part of the backpack very strong and durable in quality.
- ăCareful Detailsă: The backpack uses industry-leading YKK zippers. The breast belt has been upgraded to be height and width adjustable, which meets needs for people of different figures. Every detail is optimized for a very satisfactory experience.
DescriptionAmple Room and Pockets
The front compartment can hold a 15.6" laptop, and there are many small pockets inside the backpack to hold different accessories. A mini zipped pocket on one side of the backpack is designed to facilitate organization and a quick fetch of an SD card. The pocket on the other side is designed specially for a bottle and an umbrella. Two zipped pocket on the front panel can hold personal items like napkins, keys, etc. Functional Backpack
Both top and bottom are equipped with elastic binding band to fix tripods. A luggage strap on the back helps you fix your backpack on your trolley. You can also place your sunglasses on the ring buckle set on shoulder strap, greatly facilitating fetch.