- The Drone Guard 300 case fits: Parrot Bebop or similar drone, quadcopter or flying camera form factor, RC/transmitter, blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, tools, etc.
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials
- Form Shell technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk
- A lightly padded back-pad includes attachable back-pad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
Protect and organize quadcopter drones like never before. A patent-pending design and Form Shell technology pushes the limits of flexibility and protection so you can take your drone wherever you want. The Drone Gaurd CS 300 provides dynamic organization options, as well as several carrying solutions to meet a variety of travel and flight-plan needs. The adjustable system of dividers takes organization well beyond the "pick-and-pluck" system of other drone cases on the market. Organization of the case is as simple as moving dividers to fit the day’s needs. Keep all the necessary equipment in easy reach with dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video cameras, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts or just about anything else you could need. A lightly padded back-pad and removable backpack straps allow for easy carrying to further flying destinations. Take drones on walks, hikes, biking; go further with greater ease and piece of mind that everything is protected and secure. Easily remove the backpack straps for storage or long transport. Quadcopter drones have been in need of a versatile, lightweight and portable case with a superior protection capacity. The Drone Guard CS 300 is the answer! Made by serious pilots for serious pilots, experience the difference today.