|Ultra Clarity Lens Cleaner 1 oz Spray Bottle and 6 oz Refill Bottle, Lens Cleaning Spray, Professional Lens Cleaning Kit, for Standard & Anti Reflective Lenses
|Zeiss Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Wipes, 6 x 5-Inches (100-Count)
|Zeiss Lens Care Pack - Two 8 oz Bottles of Lens Cleaner, Two Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
(6 Pack) MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For All LCD Screens, Tablets, Lenses, and Other Delicate Surfaces (5 Black and 1 Grey 6" x 7")
Not all microfiber cloths are MagicFibers. MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are made from the finest microfiber material using state-of-the-art manufacturing, with a specially fused saw tooth edge to prevent fraying. These premium ultra-soft cleaning cloths are 100% safe for all surfaces. Contains no harsh chemicals, and safely removes fingerprints, oil smudges, dust, and dirt. Streak free! Once you try a MagicFiber you'll never want to clean with anything else!
Includes: Six 6 x 7 Inch MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (5 black, 1 Grey)
- Ultra-soft and extremely fine microfiber fabric absorbs and gently lifts away fingerprints, oil smudges, dust, and dirt.
- 100% Safe for cleaning all types of delicate surfaces like eyeglasses, sunglasses, camera lenses, binoculars, telescopes, laptops, tablets, computer monitors, TVs, and jewelry.
- Specially designed saw tooth pattern fused edges prevents fraying.
- The included grey cloth can be used to set your cameras white balance.
- Individually wrapped to keep the cloth clean and dry so it will always be ready for use.
- Conveniently sized to fit in your pocket, camera bag, eyeglasses case.
- Can be machine or hand washed in warm water with like materials. Don't use any type of detergent, fabric softener, or bleach.
- The MagicFiber Microfibers are 100% Safe and effective for cleaning all types of surfaces including: non-coated and multi-coated lenses, filters, binoculars, telescopes, eyeglasses, sunglasses, all-types of TV's, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and jewelry.
Most helpful customer reviews
46 of 46 people found the following review helpful.
Very nice quality. Here's a microscope image of the weaving
By Jonathan Davies
Very nice quality. Here's a microscope image of the weaving. Couldn't ask for a better quality cloth though. Works extremely well.
225 of 236 people found the following review helpful.
Great for camera lenses
By Dave Davis
As a photographer I have used many types of lens cloths over the years. This cloth is probably the best I have ever used. The cloth is very smooth and tightly woven. Also, they have "pinking shear" type edges, unlike some cloths which have sewn edges, which could make marks on expensive lens. You really can't beat the price either. Highly recommended!
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Great for photography and general use. Absolutely no streaking or lint.
My adult son bought an expensive DLSR camera and I asked if he needed anything to go with it. He had everything major but did need some lens cleaning cloths. I told him to pick some out and I would buy them for him (for no reason other than I am his mom). He looked for quite a while and these are the ones he chose. He especially liked the gray one because it helps with his photography in getting the right white balance as well as cleans his lenses. The black ones are great too for anything that needs a soft microfiber cloth. He gave me two black ones and I use them on my phone, TV, glasses, and many other things. They work great. No lint and no streaking. My son says the gray cloth does just what he wants it to do and is very happy with the black ones as well for his lenses as well as other things he owns.
I didn't realize there were differences in these types of microfiber cloths but apparently there are. These are very good and will leave behind nothing but a clean surface. They're well priced for six individually encased cloths too. They come in little plastic envelopes so you can carry one in your purse, backpack, camera case, or even pocket.