LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by KimOutlet
|BOYA BY-M1 3.5mm Electret Condenser Microphone with 1/4" adapter for Smartphones iPhone DSLR Cameras PC
|Neewer 1.8 x 2.8M/ 6 x9ft Photo Studio 100% Pure Muslin Collapsible Backdrop Background, Blue
|Neewer 43-inch / 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag - Translucent, Silver, Gold, White and Black
Light Holder with Softbox Reflector
• Made of high quality nylon
• Size: 24" x 24" large soft box
• Ultimate soften light stream and remove shadow to make perfect shooting
• Uses Max Up to 85W E26 Light Bulb
• Code & Plug included (6 ft.)
• Color: Black/Silver (Out/In)
• Silver Internal Face: Minimize Light Loss & Maximize Light Spread
• 2 Levels Light Control Available
• Soft Box Only
• Soft Box + External White Cover
86" Tall Studio Quality High Output Umbrella Flash Strobe Light Stand
• Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
• Indutrial Standard Mounting Stud
• Height adjustable Min 50" - Max 86"
Photo Light Bulb 85W CFL 6500K Daylight Balanced Pure White Light
• Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb
• Saves energy up to 80%
• Regular Screw Base
• Color Temperature: 6500K
• Watts: 85W
• Equals to 350W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output (Total Output: 700W)
• Style: Spiral
• Lamp Tone: Day Light
• Overall Diameter: 4"
• Overall Length: 11"
Convenient Carry Case
• Premium Quality Nylon Material
Photo Umbrella Light
Photography Studio Light
Photography Continuous Light
Most helpful customer reviews
426 of 433 people found the following review helpful.
BEST FOR YOUR MONEY I WISH I COULD GET ALL FOUR BUT I DONT WANT TO BE GREEDY HAHA LOVE IT!! very easy to setup not difficult at all here are some images non-edited iso speed at 400 using my canon 70D
141 of 143 people found the following review helpful.
Beauty YouTuber leleGLAMXO
By Leslie Whyte
I absolutely am blown away from the quality this light brings to my dimmly lit apartment. I added a photo using solely these soft boxes and I am thoroughly impressed. This item shipped extremely fast being that it was purchase during the holiday season. The main reason why I purchased this light was because my pervious filming light broke from another company. So I was in a desperate need of a replacement because I film beauty videos for my YouTube channel on a weekly basis. Thank you so much for an awesome product which is also so easy to put together and disassemble on your own. I highly recommend!! Glam shots approved!
144 of 148 people found the following review helpful.
Amazing Light Kit at an Amazing Price - Great Value!
By S. Vill
[[VIDEOID:4d486ca315b22ab23c0d719ac324278c]] This is an amazing affordable lighting kit that provides nice soft even light for videos or photography. I currently use it mainly for Youtube Videos. (If you can't see the video I attached, You can also see the product in action by doing a web search: stewievill vlogs cheap lighting) You get 2 light stands, two 85W bulbs, two softboxes, two softbox covers, and 2 carry bags for your equipment. Everything is easy to setup as demonstrated in my video. The softboxes are like umbrellas, so they are easy and simple to fold. The kit provides continuous lighting, so there is no dimmer. The Softboxes can only go Up/Down as far as adjustments. You can easily break the kit down and store in a closet once you are done.
The Cons of this kit
- The light stands are cheap and flimsy, but they get the job done. Just make sure when fully extended that everything is locked in place and try to add some weight to the base of the stand for stability.
- The Carrying bags are of cheap material and I wouldn't trust carrying the lighting equipment in them.
- The power cord is very short. If you don't have a power strip or extension cords at home you will have to purchase some extra ones, because the cord will not reach the floor when lightstand is extended.
The LimoStudio Lighting Kit is still an amazing value and will improve the quality of your shoots whether video or photography. Despite it's negatives I would recommend this as a beginning lightkit. The negatives are not deal-breakers and you can work around them. I am very happy with my purchase!!