- ISO 12312-2 compliant Smart Solar Safe shades 4 pack with 32-page eclipse guide book
- Solar Safe shades use ISO certified protective film that is 100% safe for watching an eclipse or viewing sunspots and are designed to fold easily and fit in your pocket for easy stowage
- Solar safe shade kit includes four pairs of shades, allowing you to share your solar viewing experience with up to 3 of your friends
- The included 32-page eclipse book is full of eclipse information and a complete timetable and transit map for the upcoming North American eclipse on August 21st, 2017
- Made in the USA for Electron by American Paper Optics, a NASA recommended supplier for ISO-12312-2 compliant solar observing products
ISO 12312-2 compliant - Electron Smart products feature Solar Safe filter technology and are independently lab tested and guaranteed to be ISO 12312-2 compliant for your safety. Solar materials provided here in the USA by American Paper Optics, one of the sources recommended by NASA to ensure safety for you and your family. The Smart solar shades sun and eclipse observing kit was designed to view eclipses and for everyday observation of the sun for you and up to 3 of your friends! Four pair of solar shades are packaged with a 32-page eclipse booklet. The booklet has all the info you will ever need about eclipses and the upcoming eclipse due to hit North America in August 2017. Includes a transit map, timetable by city, and facts about eclipses. The solar safe shades are economical, easy to use, and 100% ISO certified solar safe. Solar safe technology solar products feature solar safe filter technology providing the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation, including both IR and UV light, and filters 99.999% of intense visible light. Electron solar safe filter technology is guaranteed safe for direct solar observation and has been independently tested by Sai global assurance services. Solar safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, filters for direct observation of the sun, EN 1836:2005 + a1:2007 (E) for an E15 filter for the direct observation of the sun and, as/n's 1338.1:2012, filters for eye protectors.