- 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p.
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000. GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy
- Vary-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.
Canon's EOS 6D Mark II features a high-resolution 26.2 megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS image sensor, Canon's DIGIC 7 image processor and a 45-point All Cross-Type Viewfinder AF system with enhanced low light sensitivity to EV -3 at the center AF point. Additional features include Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a 3.2-inch Vary-Angle Touchscreen LCD monitor, plus built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity as well as NFC for easy operation.