- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m/0.5 ft.
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick