YOSUN new replacement Projector bulb with housing.
Perfect match is only applicable to your correct Projector model.
Lamp Life: 3500-4000 hours
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp.
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the Projector.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp.
Wait for at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp.
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth
1. Use the screwdriver included with the replacement lamp
to loosen the screw securing the lamp cover.
2. Slide the lamp cover out and lift it off.
3. Loosen the screws securing the lamp to the projector.
The screws do not come all the way out.
4. Lift up the lamp handle and gently pull the lamp out of the projector.
5. Gently insert the new lamp into the projector. If it does not fit easily,
make sure it is facing the right way. Press the handle down until it locks into place.
6. Push in the lamp firmly and tighten the screws to secure it.
7. Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screw to secure it.