Angrox new replacement projector bulb with housing.
Perfect match is only applicable to your correct projector model.
Lamp Life: 2500 hours
1. Turn the projector upside down and place it gently on a soft cloth.
2. Use a Phillips screw driver to loosen the 2 lamp unit fixing screws until the screws turn freely and remove the lamp unit cover.
3. Use a Phillips screw driver to loosen the 2 lamp unit fixing screws until the screws turn freely.
4. Hold the handle of the lamp unit and pull out gently from the projector.
5. Replace the new lamp unit while making sure that the direction of insertion is correct. Press the top of the lamp unit and make sure the unit is installed securely.
6. Tighten the lamp unit fixing screws securely with a Phillips screwdriver.
7. Attach the lamp unit cover and tighten the 3 lamp unit cover fixing screws securely with a Phillips screw driver.
Be sure to use an ET-LAX100 Projector Lamp for replacement.
If you use lamps other than the ET-LAX100, the unit may malfunction.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
Be sure to install the lamp unit and attach the lamp unit cover securely. If they are not installed securely,
it may cause the protection circuit to operate so that the power cannot be turned on.
Grip the handle and keep the lamp unit paralleled when you remove the lamp unit.
Some parts of the lamp unit are sharpened and may cause injury.
Wait for at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth