- Cleaning insures maximum viewing color and clarity by removing accumulated foreing materiasl from video heads, pinch, rollers and capstants.
- A VCR should be cleaned after approximately 25 hours of comboned viewing and recording.
- Some users find it helpful to clean heads every month of every other month depending on usage
- Cleaning after every 25 house of tape use.
- New video head cleaner for wet or dry system comes with a cleaning liquid solution included !
New VHS VCR Video Head Cleaner FOr Players and Recorders Wet Or Dry System !!