- Winner of Consumer Reports Robocall Blocker review. FREE USA Domestic Shipping!
- Back Lighted 3-Line Display that shows NAME and NUMBER, Time, Date, Total and New Calls.
- Block Entire Area Codes, Exchanges or Specific NAMES or NUMBERS. Your Phone Won't Ring on Blocked Calls.
- Works with Analog phone lines with FSK or DTMF Caller ID, DSL, FIOS, Cable Modems or Digital Services from VoIP Phone Companies
- Requires Caller ID Name and Number Service. Stop Calls Instantly with One Button Blocking as they Ring In.
The new ProSeries Blocker was designed by Digitone Communications for those who want a way to block unwanted calls, yet allow all others to ring their phones. It comes from the factory preset to allow all callers with a valid phone number to ring through and then screens your calls based on a Blocked Caller List you prepare. More information can be seen at digitone.com or call 1-877-610-5693. Terms of sale which the customer agrees to with purchase: Our support requires the ProSeries Blocker be connected to viable telecom equipment that is network standardized and FCC approved. 1 year warranty with optional repair options available thereafter. Guaranteed to work with your telephone service and phones or request a refund within the 30 day trial period. Domestic & Extra Delivery Costs are Non-Refundable including the original shipping costs to your delivery location. There are no refunds after the 30 day trial period. Customer must pay for shipping for all returns, exchanges and repairs. Once delivery is made by the carrier's status: "Delivered" to the address the customer provides, that completes the transaction and any lost delivery is not refundable. Orders shipped that are returned to Digitone as "Undeliverable" or "Return to Sender" will be refunded and the shipping costs are not refundable. Make sure you have a secure delivery location. Contact Digitone at 1-877-610-5693 before purchase of the Digitone ProSeries Blocker to discuss your plans to connect it to your phones.