- Designed to protect your In-Ground Fence from surges or spikes that can reach it via your AC power connection and/or your buried boundary wire
- The Surge Protector must be plugged into a grounded (3-prong) outlet that is within 5 feet of the Fence Transmitter
- Do not install device if there is not at least 30 feet (10 meters) or more of wire between the electrical outlet and the electrical service panel (breaker box/fuse panel).
- Call, chat or email with our expert PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week; They are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Protect your system for lightning surges and spikes. Lightning strikes, even miles away, can create powerful surges or spikes which may damage your electronic in-ground fence. In nearly every case, damage to the transmitter results from power surges or spikes traveling through the boundary wire and not the power adapter.