- 685VA/390W AVR Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System. Transfer Time - 4ms
- Operating temperature 32 Â°F to 95 Â°F / 0 Â°C to 35 Â°C.8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- DATA LINE PROTECTION: Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, 125,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
The CyberPower CP685AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems. The 685AVR not only guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, but also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to a smooth, consistent 120 volts. This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the vitals of the UPS and safely shutting down your system in event of a power outage. The standalone designs allows for vertical, horizontal, or wall mount. Surge-Only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.