- Mic Input. Connector Type XLR, female, balanced. EIN -131 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, A-wtd -128 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, unwtd. Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain 5 Hz - 120 kHz, -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain. THD+N 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd. Dynamic Range 115 dB, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd.
- Input Impedance 1.3 kO. Phantom Power +48 VDC, 10 mA. Instrument Input. Connector Type ┬╝" TS, female, unbalanced. Input Impedance 1 MO. Analog Output. Connector Types XLR, male, balanced ┬╝" TS, female, unbalanced. Maximum Output +20 dBu. Output Impedance 51O.
- Tube Stage. Type 12AX7. Power. External Power Adapter +12 VDC, 1A, center-pin positive. PSU Barrel Dimensions 5.5 mm O.D., 2.1 mm I.D., 9.5 mm length. Physical. Dimensions 1/3U rack-mountable (screw-mount to standard rack tray, not included). Height 1.75" (44.45 mm). Depth 5.5" (139.7 mm). Width 5.5" (139.7 mm). Weight 5 lb. (2.27 kg). ┬á
- Samson SR850 Professional Semi-open Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones. Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring. Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth. Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning. Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets. Adjustable headband. 10Hz-30kHz frequency response. 32 Ohm impedance. 1/4" adapter included
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector. Gold plated ┬╝" adapter. Hard leather carrying case. Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting. Style: Closed-Back. Design: Circumaural. Transducer Type: Dynamic. Driver: 40MM. Sensitivity: 97┬▒3dB. Impedance: 32ohm. Frequency Response´╝Ü10Hz - 25KHz. Max. Power: 600MW. Rating Power: 260MW. Net Weight´╝Ü290g (with cable)
Improving on a Great Sound
At PreSonus, we've been designing preamps for a long time, and we always focus on audio quality first. So when we decided to upgrade our popular TubePre V2, we focused on improving an already high-quality sound-without jacking up the price. Like the original TubePre, the new version is a fully professional tube preamp, with a dual-servo (no capacitors) gain stage that lets you boost the program signal to smoking hot levels without significantly increasing the background noise. Discrete components and high-voltage operation offer dynamic range and detail not found in other single-channel tube preamps in its class.
But the TubePre V2 provides an even wider palette of sound options, and a much more focused tube saturation, than the original TubePre. It has been upgraded to employ PreSonus' popular XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, which is followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage. Twist the TubePre V2 Drive saturation control to add the "color" that only a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube can deliver - from gentle warmth to total fuzz.
XMAX Class A Preamplifiers to Go
At PreSonus, we know that the mic preamplifier is a key component in the sonic quality of a recording. Many other companies that offer mobile recording interfaces add the cheapest possible microphone preamplifier as an afterthought. In contrast, the FireStudio Mobile includes custom-designed, high-voltage, discrete, XMAX Class A microphone preamplifiers that are suitable for use with all types of microphones.
Presonus TubePre V2 Vacuum Tube Preamp
XMAX Class A preamp input stage
12AX7 dual-servo vacuum tube output stage
Input Gain control
48V phantom power
80 Hz high-pass filter
-20 dB pad
Instrument input select
Backlit VU meter