- Mic Input. Connector Type XLR, female, balanced. EIN -131 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, A-wtd -128 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40O, unwtd. Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain 5 Hz - 120 kHz, -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain. THD+N 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd. Dynamic Range 115 dB, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd.
- Input Impedance 1.3 kO. Phantom Power +48 VDC, 10 mA. Instrument Input. Connector Type ┬╝" TS, female, unbalanced. Input Impedance 1 MO. Analog Output. Connector Types XLR, male, balanced ┬╝" TS, female, unbalanced. Maximum Output +20 dBu. Output Impedance 51O.
- Tube Stage. Type 12AX7. Power. External Power Adapter +12 VDC, 1A, center-pin positive. PSU Barrel Dimensions 5.5 mm O.D., 2.1 mm I.D., 9.5 mm length. Physical. Dimensions 1/3U rack-mountable (screw-mount to standard rack tray, not included). Height 1.75" (44.45 mm). Depth 5.5" (139.7 mm). Width 5.5" (139.7 mm). Weight 5 lb. (2.27 kg). ┬á
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad┬á. Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones. 40mm Neodymium drivers. Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups. Supreme sound isolation. Accurate sound reproduction. Minimal bleed. Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms. Soft leather headband cover. Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included. Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended).
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector. Gold plated ┬╝" adapter. Hard leather carrying case. Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting. Style: Closed-Back. Design: Circumaural. Transducer Type: Dynamic. Driver: 40MM. Sensitivity: 97┬▒3dB. Impedance: 32ohm. Frequency Response´╝Ü10Hz - 25KHz. Max. Power: 600MW. Rating Power: 260MW. Net Weight´╝Ü290g (with cable)
Improving on a Great Sound
At PreSonus, we've been designing preamps for a long time, and we always focus on audio quality first. So when we decided to upgrade our popular TubePre V2, we focused on improving an already high-quality sound-without jacking up the price. Like the original TubePre, the new version is a fully professional tube preamp, with a dual-servo (no capacitors) gain stage that lets you boost the program signal to smoking hot levels without significantly increasing the background noise. Discrete components and high-voltage operation offer dynamic range and detail not found in other single-channel tube preamps in its class.
But the TubePre V2 provides an even wider palette of sound options, and a much more focused tube saturation, than the original TubePre. It has been upgraded to employ PreSonus' popular XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, which is followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage. Twist the TubePre V2 Drive saturation control to add the "color" that only a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube can deliver - from gentle warmth to total fuzz.
XMAX Class A Preamplifiers to Go
At PreSonus, we know that the mic preamplifier is a key component in the sonic quality of a recording. Many other companies that offer mobile recording interfaces add the cheapest possible microphone preamplifier as an afterthought. In contrast, the FireStudio Mobile includes custom-designed, high-voltage, discrete, XMAX Class A microphone preamplifiers that are suitable for use with all types of microphones.
Presonus TubePre V2 Vacuum Tube Preamp
XMAX Class A preamp input stage
12AX7 dual-servo vacuum tube output stage
Input Gain control
48V phantom power
80 Hz high-pass filter
-20 dB pad
Instrument input select
Backlit VU meter