- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps, controlled via MIDI or UC-Surface for iPad (when connected to PreSonus Studio 192)
- 8 balanced, direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- 8 balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface outputs
- Perfect for expanding any interface with ADAT i/o including Studio 192 and others from Universal Audio, Apogee, Focusrite, more
The DigiMax DP88 expands the analog connections of any audio interface with ADAT I/O, delivering pristine audio quality up to 96 kHz. Eight digitally controlled, analog XMAX preamps can be controlled from the front panel and remotely via MIDI. When connected to a PreSonus Studio 192 interface, the preamps can also be controlled from Studio One 3 or UC Surface software. Direct A/D inputs let you connect external devices directly to the converter. Use DAC outputs for monitor mixes and more.