- Phantom power and plug-in power preamp - Just Mic Power provides power for your microphone in a super simple, convenient, easy to use package
- Ultra portable - Just Mic Power goes everywhere thanks to its tiny size and USB power supply (device has no battery-connect your USB power bank for use on the go)
- Perfect match for Just Mixer - Connect any microphone including condenser and electret mics that require phantom or plug-in power to your existing Just Mixer, Loop Mixer or any mixer without a mic preamp
- XLR and 3.5 mm mic inputs - Directly connect microphones via XLR cable or 1/8" plug, or add your own adapter for connections with 1/4" plugs
- Guarantee - 1 year warranty; both TrueToSource and Maker Hart are standing by to help-just drop us a line!
DescriptionA new era of preamp portability
Maker Hart, famous for their tiny mixers, now brings you the equally tiny Just Mic Power
, a microphone preamp that makes it possible to connect any condenser or electret mic to your mixer, phone, computer or other recording device. Mics that require phantom power or plug-in power, as is the case with many professional condenser mics, lapel / lavalier mics, etc., can now be used with any mixer or device.
Powered by USB, the Just Mic Power can be connected to USB power banks or by using the included power supply, making it both versatile and easy to take on the go. Finally, a preamp that fits in the palm of your hand and can power virtually any mic! (Note: Just Mic Power has no batteries and must be powered externally.)Well connected
Despite its tiny size, the Just Mic Power preamp has a standard XLR input, a 1/8" (3.5 mm) audio jack input a 1/8" output jack. Trim output with the volume knob. A red indicator LED shows power is on. Need to sneeze? Press the handy backlit MUTE button!Instantly review recorded audio
Recording on a smartphone? When it's time to listen back to what you just recorded, avoid the annoyance of unplugging the preamp and plugging in headphones. The Just Mic Power provides a convenient jack for listening to the phone's playback on headphones-no unplugging needed! Notes
- The headphone jack is for monitoring playback from a connected recording device, as described above.Specifications
- Power source: USB (5V)
- Inputs: XLR, 1/8"
- Outputs: 1/8" TRRS, 1/8" playback monitoring jack
- Microphone power supply: Phantom +48V via XLR, 1.5V via 1/8"
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.7" 1.32" / 56 x 44 x 33.5 mm
- Weight: 1.23 oz / 35 g
: Just Mic Power, USB adapter, power cable, 1/8" smartphone cable (TRRS to TRRS), 1/8" audio cable, user's manual, belt clip