- Vintage Style class-A electronics. No intergrated circuits are used.
- GAIN switch range 20 - 70 dB
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase
- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar or bass.
- Combo XLR/TRS input jack and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections.
The Golden Age Project PRE-73 Jr is the little brother to the best selling PRE-73 Mk2. It uses the same discrete (no ICs) signal path with a transformer balanced in- and output. In order to be able to offer this classic and musical sound character at an even more affordable price point, they did scale down on the points that is seldom used. All the things needed for making great sounding recordings are there and the smaller format makes it possible to mount four units in the 19-inch rack kit, the UNITE MKII