- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers; one headphones output with gain control
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers, all available via download
"Ideal for singer songwriters and guitar players" Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible. "Class-Leading Conversion & Sample Rates up to 192 kHz / 24 bit" Converting your performance into digital audio and back again is the most important part of the recording process. You can hear the difference with Focusrite converters. Every part of your recording will be beautifully crisp and clear, even when you're playing softly. This means you can amplify your quieter moments without any unwanted hiss or buzzing. Plus, the Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too.