- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs, 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free AAS sample player & 2 sound packs, 3 Audio Thing plug-ins, Positive Bias Amp LE 2, and D16 Sigmund by download with purchase and registration by January 10, 2019.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz Â± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. It focuses on just three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. Our latest generation continues to improve in all three areas. It is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable to a computer, plug two mics or instruments straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac 10.10 onwards and PC windows 8.1 onwards . MIDI IO is not a feature of Scarlett 2i2; check out Scarlett 2i4 for all of the same features of the Scarlett 2i2 with the addition of MIDI I/O and increased control over audio levels.