- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps, eight balanced line inputs, and dual front panel instrument inputs
- Flexible analogue compression on every channel. Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups
- Focusrite precision AD/DA conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use; Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- Includes Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, and Softube Time & Tone Bundle as a free download upon registration; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is the ideal way of adding eight extra mic/line inputs to your DAW. It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment. OctoPre Dynamic features eight channels of Focusrite's 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and a soft-knee VCA compressor on every channel. It lets you control the dynamics of all your input signals with an easy-to-use single-knob analog compressor on every channel. There's a transparent mode for subtle compression plus a "More" button that doubles the ratio for compression with effect. Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic is ideal for expanding any high quality, multi-channel recording system. With its high-headroom mic, line and dual instrument inputs and analog compression, it's ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more. Meanwhile the eight outputs give you the option of expanding your analog outputs over and above the Scarlett OctoPre.