- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Cue mix switching, with four analogue outputs
- MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI notes from a Stage Piano
The compact and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it easy to perform and record studio quality audio against a cue mix. Take it anywhere, connect by USB and get two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency*, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Easily make studio-quality recordings that sound just the way you intended. Record anything you want using two combination inputs, with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, 48v phantom power, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs that can handle even the loudest guitar pick-ups. Four analogue outputs, MIDI I/O and cue mixing make Scarlett 2i4 ideal for live performances. It also gives you a loud headphone output, two balanced outputs and four RCA outputs for connecting to your speakers or mixer.