- Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two newly-designed instrument inputs, ten 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs including a dedicated stereo pair; two headphones output with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT I/O (expand your channel count)
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; Super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP; Focusrite iOS Control - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free AAS sample player & 2 sound packs, 3 Audio Thing plug-ins, Positive Bias Amp LE 2, and D16 Sigmund by download with purchase and registration by January 10, 2019.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz Â± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is the perfect rack-mountable centerpiece to your studio. With a total of 18 inputs and 20 outputs, record anything from a drum kit to multiple instruments, vocals, synths and keyboards on your computer. Eight natural-sounding combination input Scarlett mic preamps, roundtrip latency of 2.74ms* and class-leading sound quality and digital conversion are complemented by a host of additional inputs and outputs. An ADAT input allows you to expand your analogue inputs for larger recording sessions. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To that end, Focusrite and Avid will continue to work together to ensure all Scarlett interfaces are thoroughly tested with the latest version of Pro Tools. Scarlett 18i20 is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. *Roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11