- Eight Air-enabled ultra-low noise Clarett mic preamps / instrument inputs which can reproduce the sound of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp; ultra-low distortion and up to 119dB dynamic range
- Included standard USB and USB Type-C cables connect to PC or Mac
- Precision 24-bit/192Khz A-D and D-A conversion for the ideal signal path; high-headroom instrument inputs for recording super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion
- Ten 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs including a dedicated stereo pair, discrete headphone output with dedicated gain control; MIDI I/O, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, Word Clock output
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Two FREE AAS sound packs and a discount off AAS Libraries Sound Pack Series Bundle by download with purchase and registration by January 3, 2019.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Control, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, available via download
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analog circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path - beating interfaces costing hundreds more. Clarett 8Pre USB is an 18-in, 20-out audio interface. Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level of the eight mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included. ADAT I/O allows you to expand your setup with up to eight extra inputs and outputs when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre. Analog outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, eight line outputs, two headphone outputs with volume controls, and a word clock output for sending clock signal to external devices. The eight Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. Clarett 8Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins. Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton and Loopmasters.