- DELIVERS WARMTH AND PRESENCE TO YOUR ACOUSTIC GUITAR - The ADI21 V-Tone combines the feature of an active direct injection (DI) box and Behringer's proprietary tube/microphone emulation circuitry. This pedal restores the warmth and low-end response to your tone, granting you total tonal versatility.
- ELIMINATES FEEDBACK WITH EQ - The onboard 3-band EQ ensures that the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups are removed. The ground lift switch efficiently isolates the hums in your signal chain. While the sweepable mids lets you effortlessly sculpt your tone to your preference.
- RETAINS SIGNAL INTEGRITY - The high impedance (4.7 MOhm) maintains the dynamics and integrity of your signal.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPTIONS - You can power up the ADI21 stompbox with a type 6LR61 battery or 9V >50mA DC regulated power supply. This means even if you're on the road and have no access to a wall socket, you can still play with the V-Tone pedal using batteries.
- INCLUDES - Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver Stompbox/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9V DC 670mA with US Plug (Negative Tip Center).
DescriptionBehringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver Stompbox
Designed for acoustic guitarists, the ADI21 V-Tone is Behringer's high-quality acoustic guitar driver. It offers a high-performance EQ section with parametric mids and integrated Tube/Mic Emulation. The ADI21 delivers natural sounds with smooth saturation. The stompbox also functions as a transparent direct injection box when used in bypass mode. This means you can send a signal directly from an unbalanced, high-impedance output (e.g. electric guitar) and connect it directly to the balanced microphone input of a mixing console.TECHNICAL SPECS:
Also Comes With:Blucoil 9V DC 670mA Power Supply (Negative Tip Center)
- Input Impedance: 4.7 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Balanced Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- I/O Connectors: 1/4" TS
- Balanced Output Connector: XLR
- Power Options: 9V type 6LR61 battery or 9V greater than 50mA DC regulated power supply
- Power Consumption: 25mA
- Power Connector: 2mm DC jack, negative center
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 x 3.9 x 2"
- Weight: 1.01 lb
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power transmitted to your electronic devices. It features an extra-long 10-feet (3m) cable that and met UL 5 safety standards. This power supply is compatible with most effects pedals from Electro-Harmonix, Korg, TC Electronic, MXR, and more. It can power up tip negative keyboards or other electronic devices that have similar amp requirements and voltage.