- HEAVY-DUTY SPEAKER MOUNT: MI-SB130 is a heavy duty speaker wall mount bracket made to mount satellite speakers with four threaded inserts weighing up to 10kg/22lbs.
- ELEGANT AND STRONG SPEAKER BRACKET: Constructed from solid steel and decorated with ABS cover, it presents an elegant look especially when installed at home. Solid design high strength materials ensure even the largest bookshelf and center channel speakers are mounted on the wall safely.
- SWIVEL AND TILT ADJUSTABLE: Each bracket can tilt 20 degrees up and down and swivel 60 degrees left and right to deliver ideal sound conditions.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The speaker wall mounting bracket can be easily installed in two steps: 1. Secure the bracket to the wall, 2. Bolt the metal plate behind the speaker and slide-in the plate to the wall mount. Low-profile design and puts the speakers 4.5 in from the wall to give large space for installation.
- UNIVERSAL SPEAKER FIT: Built for heavy speakers, bookshelf speakers, or even lighter smaller speakers. Fits YAMAHA, BOSE, KLIPSCH, POLK, SONY and other brand speakers. PLEASE NOTE: THIS SPEAKER MOUNT REQUIRES DRILLING FOUR HOLES BEHIND YOUR SPEAKER IN A RECTANGLE PATTERN. PLEASE ENSURE THE MOUNTING AREA ON THE BACK OF THE SPEAKER HAS 2.5" WIDE TO 5.6" HIGH SURFACE TO CONNECT THE PLATE AND THE SCREWS.
If you have larger speakers that you wish to wall mount, there are only a few options on the market with adequate load capacity and the universal interface that will fit your speakers. Mount-It! heavy-duty universal speaker wall mount is made from high-strength steel and is compatible with most speakers on the market.
Mount-It! MI-SB130 is rated for 22 lbs. Each package comes with a pair of speaker wall mounts. Each mount is made up of two bracket pieces and ABS decorative covers. One bracket is installed on the wall, the other is bolted to the back of your speaker. Once the two pieces are installed, the speaker and the metal bracket hang onto the wall bracket. Two smaller screws are then installed to keep the speaker from being raised off of the wall bracket. There's no way your speakers will fall off of these mounts. FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- Each bracket can tilt 20° up/down and swivel 60° left/right to deliver ideal sound conditions.
- 22 Lbs Carrying Capacity
- Can be installed on concrete or drywall studs
- Extends 4.5 inches away from the wall
- Universal design fits most speakers on the market