- For all kind of wall mounted speakers, like satellite speakers or bookshelf speakers.
- Stainless steel hardware for strength and durability, curved face designed especially for cube-style speakers
- Ball and clamp design for greater mounting flexibility, swivels left and right up and down.
- Attaches to speaker's single threaded or keyhole mounting points. Thread size: 1/4-20
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
One of the major factors in setting-up a home-theater surround system over a stereo system is how to properly phase the speakers in-line with your video output. In the theater, the screen is usually slightly above your head and the sound is aimed at the audience from above, mounting your speakers to the wall properly can help simulate this effect for a better level of surround realism. The Jumbl ProGrip Ultra speaker mount is the best speaker wall mounting solution for speakers weighing up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg). The ball can then be rotated within the bracket so the connected speaker can be moved to the desired position to maximize the audio distribution. The Jumbl ProGrip Ultra has a curved face designed especially for cube-style speakers. Made from Stainless Steel, the mount will hold a speaker up to 10 lbs. without introducing unwanted resonance to its sound. The two-piece design makes for easy installation and adjustment, giving you the ability to swivel the speaker left or right, up or down with ease. The mount comes with all the mounting hardware you need. A channel in the body of the mount lets speaker wire pass through from the bottom or back, giving you a cleaner, clutter-free look.