- ăHigh precisionăRaspberry Pi Foreign highest precision clock module DS3231, Arduino motherboard can also use this module. The temperature accuracy is maintained at Â±5ppm (Â±0.432 sec/day) from -40Â°C to +85Â°C. Accuracy of Â±3 Â° C digital temperature sensor.
- ăCompatibilityă The module itself can accommodate 3.3V and 5V systems without level shifting, which is super convenient. Provides battery backup for continuous timing, device package and function compatible with DS3231.
- ăRich functionăThe full clock calendar feature includes seconds, minutes, hours, days, days, months, and years, and is available for up to 2100 year-round compensation. The high-precision DS3231 IC includes a rechargeable battery backup.
- ăStandard parameteră1 Hz and 32.768 kHz output. Four calendar alarm clock modules. Reset output and button debounce input. High speed (400kHz) I2C serial bus. +2.3V to +5.5V supply voltage. The ability to have 3.3V and 5V logic levels means it can also be used on most types of microcontroller development boards.
- ăEnergy savingăThe RTC clock module features low power consumption, no level shifting, and can be plugged directly into the Raspberry Pi's IO connector without the need for additional wires or soldering.
-40 ° C to +85 ° C temperature range, timing accuracy kept at ± 5ppm (± 0.432 sec / day)
The module itself can be adapted to 3.3 V and 5 V system Complete clock calendar functions include seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing , provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
1 Hz and 32.768 kHz output RTC Clock Module has the characteristic of low power consumption
Accuracy of ±3â digital temperature sensor
Temperature range: - 40~85â
4 x RTC Clock Module( battery are included)