- Easy to clone the 2.5" / 3.5"" inch hard drives and SSD directly, no host computer required
- Easy installation with two 2.5" or 3.5" inch SATA hard drive or SSD with UASP support for dual bay docking station
- Perfectly compatible with various hard drives from Seagate/WD/HGST/etc, and SSD from Intel/Samsung/SanDisk/Micron/etc.
- Compatible with PS4 & XBOX ONE & multiple OS on PC - WINDOWS XP, 7, 8, 8.1 ,10 or above, MAC OS X 10.6 or above
T3527-VIII+ provides the perfect solution for duplicating two hard drives without a computer host, simply insert the same or higher capacity drives in each bay and press the button, after completing there will be two identical drives including the boot up sequence files which the main drive contains. Besides the standalone duplicator function, T3527-VIII also provides the USB3.0 super-fast transfer speed for two 2.5" inch and 3.5"" inch hard drives with UASP protocol to process data management as external hard drives, and independent switches allowing you to manage the power with ease. Features:
1. Standalone dual hard drive duplication docking station, no host computer required
2. Perfectly compatible with SATA 2.5" inch and 3.5"" inch hard drives and SSD
3. Supports UASP protocol for faster transfer rate than regular USB3.0 connections, and backwards compatible to USB2.0 and USB1.1
4. No tooling required to connect the hard drives and SSD, makes data transferring easy.
5. Supports Hot-swapping, plug and play function System requirements:
Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1. 10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
MAC: OS X 10.6 or above Package Contents:
1 x ineo T3527-VIII USB3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloning Docking Station
1 x USB Type-B to Type-A Cable
1 x Power Supply
1 x User Manual
1 x Guarantee CardSmall Tips About USB Spec:
From USB-IF compliance, the latest USB 3.1 standards can be divided into 2 specs as USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 has a 5Gbps signaling rate as same as USB 3.0, so USB 3.1 Gen 1 can be referred as alternative name for USB 3.0.
As for USB 3.1 Gen 2, it will deliver 10Gbps of USB data rate, which is 2x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), and compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), USB 2.0, and USB 1.1.