- Provides compatible Windows USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes cutting edge USB 3.1 features along with the tried and tested features of our best-selling UD-3900 dock
- NOT macOS COMPATIBLE (10.13.4 version and later). Requires compatible Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Windows system such as the Microsoft Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, Lenovo Yoga 720 13" & Carbon X1 5th Gen, most 13" HP Spectre x360 models
- Advanced features of the UD-ULTCDL such as host-charging and "Alt Mode" video output must be supported by host system to function. As such, dock is not compatible with legacy USB 3.0/"USB-A" systems. Not all systems with USB-C ports support charging or video output; please see Technical Specifications PDF below for most up-to-date system compatibility list. Not recommended for gaming
- Two additional video outputs (1x HDMI & 1x DVI/VGA) and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-3900. "Alt Mode" 4K HDMI port supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink HDMI and DVI outputs support 1080P@60Hz
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support.
NOT macOS COMPATIBLE (10.13.4 version and later) The Plugable UD-ULTCDL USB-C Docking Station provides up to three additional display outputs via a combination of USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode") and DisplayLink USB graphics. Up to 60W via USB-C Power Delivery ("PD") to charge your host computer, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and 6x USB device connectivity. All through a single USB-C cable.
See important notes regarding Alt Mode and PD compatibility below.Graphics Performance
Main HDMI port utilizes USB-C Alt Mode which has a direct "pipeline" to the host graphics processor (GPU), and connected monitor will perform as if natively attached. The 2nd and 3rd outputs are powered by DisplayLink DL-3900 which leverages the host GPU & CPU; these outputs are not recommended for gaming.Alt Mode and PD Compatibility
Alt Mode video supported on select systems including Dell XPS 9350, 9360, 9550, 9560, Dell Precision 5510, HP Spectre 13" x360 13t. The included power supply can charge compatible host systems with up to 60 watts of PD power. Charging speed is host dependent but behaves as if laptop/tablet were connected to it's stock charger.
DisplayLink graphics require Intel / AMD / NVIDIA GPU and driver.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported.Incompatible Systems
NOT macOS COMPATIBLE (10.13.4 version and later). Most current phones & tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output. ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode at this time.In the Box
UD-ULTCDL dock with stand, 1m USB-C cable, DVI-VGA adapter, and 60W (20V, 3A) power adapter with US power plug