- Tool-Free installation for 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or SSD to computer with UASP supported enclosure
- Perfectly compatible with various hard drives from Seagate/WD/HGST/etc, and SSD from Intel/Samsung/Sandisk/Micron/etc. UASP protocol provides an added boost to read and write speeds rating while using an SSD
- Integrated cable for more efficient and easy storage
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, unnecessary rebooting and extra drivers.
- Compatible with PS4 & XBOX ONE & multiple OS on PC- WINDOWS XP, 7, 8, 8.1 ,10 or above, MAC OS X 10.6 or above
Enjoy prestine quality, super-fast transfer speed, with easy installation presented by ineo T2573 USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure. Performance and value that won't let you down when connecting hard drives for data backup and transferring. Powered by the Jmicron 578 chipset for super-fast read and wrtie speed rate with UASP protocol, and no need for additional power supply required. The ease of an integrated cable for worry free cable misplacment. Features:
1. Compatible to SATA 2.5 inch 7mm-9.5mm hard drives and SSD, no need with extra power supply.
2. Supports UASP protocol for faster transfer rate than regular USB 3.0 connection, and backwards compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
3. No tools required for connecting the hard drive and SSD, data transfer with ease.
4. Supports Hot-swapping, plug and play function, instant connection when plugged to PC.
5. Integrated cable design - ease and simple storage or misplacing USB cable System requirements:
Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1. 10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
MAC: OS X. Package Contents:
1 x ineo T2573 USB3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Enclosure
1 x User Manual
1 x Guarantee Card Small Tips About USB Spec:
From USB-IF compliance, the latest USB 3.1 standards can be divided into 2 specs as USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 has a 5Gbps signaling rate as same as USB 3.0, so USB 3.1 Gen 1 can be referred as alternative name for USB 3.0.
As for USB 3.1 Gen 2, it will deliver 10Gbps of USB data rate, which is 2x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 1(USB 3.0), and compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0), USB 2.0, and USB 1.1.