- Take advantage of fast SATA III SSD/HDD drives and USB-C bandwidth for faster backups and data transfers. Includes USB-C and USB-A cables for compatibility with Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 ports. No special driver installation required, just plug and play!
- Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any volume size available on the market today (currently 12TB+). IDE/EIDE/PATA, SCSI, SAS, mSATA, and M.2 drives are not compatible. No disk drive is included with purchase.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 up to 10Gbps. Note that disk throughput is limited to the current 6Gbps maximum transfer rate of the SATA III interface. Real world performance will vary.
- Supports 512e and 4K standard sector emulation for wider compatibility across different hosts and disks. Supports TRIM for increased SSD lifespan. Supports BOT and UASP transfer protocols for faster performance. These features may require a compatible host controller, operating system, and/or hard drive to function correctly.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Features future-proof USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity with support for USB Type A and Type C host systems. Uses the ASMedia 1351E chipset and firmware with UASP and BOT support for maximum performance and features. Drive sleeps automatically on OS power events or 10 minutes of idle to conserve power and reduce heat.Form Factor
Vertical design provides maximum cooling while taking up minimal space. Robust on/off toggle switch powers off dock when not in use. Blue LED reports drive activity. 12V3A power adapter provides power for even the largest enterprise SATA drives so you can attain top performance speeds during the entire file transfer. Compatibility
Uses standard drivers in modern operating systems, so no additional drivers required. Compatible with Windows XP through 10, macOS, and Linux / Unix. Supports 12TB+ drives on 64-bit operating systems (32-bit Windows supports drives up to 2TB max). Connects to USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports with the provided USB-C cable, as well as legacy USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 hosts with the provided USB 3.0 cable. Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any volume size available on the market today (currently 12TB+). IDE/EIDE/PATA, SCSI, SAS, mSATA, and M.2 drives are not compatible. In the box
USB-C to SATA Dock, 1m/3ft USB-C to USB-C Cable, 1m/3ft USB-A to USB-C Cable, AC 12V3A Power Adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz, Quick Start Guide