- Supports: Most 3.5 inch SATA I, II, III HDD or SSD up to 8TB (Max); Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix Desktops or Laptops;Support UASP;
- Featuring: Tool free installation; Plug and Play; No Reboot and Driver needed; USB 3.0 connection offers data transfer rates of up To 5 Gbps
- Technical: Material: ABS plastic + Metal; Data transfer port: USB 3.0+SATA III; Support capacity: 8TB; Power adapter: 12V2A
- Stable: A shock-proof sponge is installed on the bottom cap of the hard drive enclosure making the hard drive more stable and safer
- In the Box: 1x USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure; 1x 12V/2A US Power Adapter; 1x USB 3.0 Data Cable; 1x User Manual; 1x Warranty Card
The ORICO 3588US3-BK 3.5 inch hard drive enclosure, or support casing, can support almost any 3.5 inch SATA I, SATA II, SATA III Hard Disk Drive or Solid State Drive up to a whopping maximum of 8 Terabytes! This device is compatible with most operating systems including Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix running on Desktops or Laptops.
20% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol; TheUSB Attached SCSI Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk. Featuring
Installation can be done without the use of any tools and hard drives and solid state drives install and dismount quickly. Equipped with universal Plug and Play technology enables ease of installation and dismounting. There is no need to reboot and no driver is needed. The USB 3.0 connection offers data transfer rates of up To 5 Gbps. Technical
Made from ABS plastic and metal materials makes this enclosure solid, sturdy and strong. The data transfer port is USB 3.0 and SATA III and the unit can support 3.5 inch hard drives up to a massive capacity of 8 Terabytes. Power is delivered to the unit by a 12 Volt, 2 Ampere adapter. In the Box
We provide 1 unit USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure; 1 unit 12V/2A US Power Adapter; 1 USB 3.0 Data Cable; 1 User Manual and 1 Warranty Card PLUS! ORICO's Worry-free Warranty Policy
We provide an 18 month warranty period. The warranty coverage starts when the package is shipped. We also offer lifetime technical support for purchases made directly via our ORICO direct store.